Monday, August 23, 2010

This Week's Ingredients

Good morning everyone! It's Monday once again - ending a short but busy weekend for Maggie and I. It also marks the end of summer for most kids and college students (man, I don't miss the first day of classes!) But, for us 'normal' working folks, Monday only means the start of yet another new week. Which means, of course, today is grocery day! Here's what we're cooking with this week:

2 Flank Steak Fillets
3 Pounds Red Potatoes
Soy Sauce
Minced Ginger
Toasted Sesame Oil
Hellman's Light Mayonnaise
2 Cod Fillets
2 Lemons
Spaghetti
Parmesan Cheese
1 Large Baguette
Cayenne Pepper
Premium Wheat Bread

There you have it. Maggie and I have 3 very different recipes this week - all of which should be prepared in under 20 minutes. I have the late shift this week (the last one for a little while anyway) so the blog will be up a little later in the evening (in comparison to last week). We're on our usual Tuesday, Thursday for me and Wednesday for Maggie schedule this week. Be sure to stop back tomorrow night to see what I've got cooking. Until then,

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment