Tuesday, March 1, 2016

We're Baaaaaaaack!

Welcome back, foodies and friends alike!  After almost a year, Out of the Culinary has made its valiant return!

Quite a lot has happened over the last year:  Tyler worked really hard to receive an accreditation for his job (currently, working on a second one) and I (Maggie) have changed jobs to shift more towards my career goal.  With all this, life became more busy.  We also celebrated our five year wedding anniversary, which (six months later) is still hard to believe that we've been married that long.  Trust me, it was strange not celebrating that huge milestone will all of you, our followers, but you weren't far from our hearts!

But we didn't go too far; we're still here: loving life, celebrating the journey, and enjoying whatever food that life presents itself with.  After all, that is one of our passions in life:  food.  And while the busyness of life tends to get in the way, we always take the time to enjoy ourselves by savoring the moment.

With that being said, the blog will be changing slightly.  As you'll notice, it looks a little different since the last time you saw it.  An updated picture: our engagement picture, which was taken almost six years ago, is a relatively new one of us.  And the blog's voice has changed.  Yes, the blog has shifted more towards my cooking capabilities and perspectives.

While the concept behind the blog is still relatively the same, a more predominant, but different view will be presented...that's all!  I don't plan on having a set schedule of the recipes I post, but I do plan on posting updates on Facebook and Twitter when updates happen.  I hope to be more interactive on those media fronts also.  I guess it's a hodge lodge of all sorts of things, but it boils down to one thing:  the love of food and cooking.

We've got some great things in the hopper just waiting for you.  There's a whole slew of recipes, lined up that I can't wait to share with you.  Plus reviews of restaurants and breweries will be adding to the fun.

Before I go, I can't forget to mention our loyal readers.  Without your support of the blog throughout these years, we don't know where it might have ended up.  You will never know how much that means to us!  We appreciate all love we have received and can't wait to share in this new path in the journey.

As I mentioned before, stay tuned on Facebook and Twitter to see when the next update will be showcased.  Until then,

~Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment