Monday, June 28, 2010

This Week's Ingredients

Good Monday morning everyone! It's the start of a brand new week, which means the return to the working world. The good news is - it is also the return of recipes and cooking experiences on Out Of The Culinary (hopefully, that helps you get through the week, I know it helps me!) Once again, I have a list of the ingredients we're going to be using this week - all that you need is a little imagination and creativity and you could see a sneak peak at what's coming up. Without further ado - the ingredients we're using this week are:

1 X Large Potato
Frozen Peas
1 Lb. Ground Beef (90/10)
Linguine
Dijon Mustard
2 X Sheets Puff Pastry
Italian Bread
1 Bag Baby Carrots
2 X Sweet Potatoes
2 X 7 oz. Fillet Mignon
2 X Portobello Mushrooms

Yes, that does say 'frozen peas'. I have long been opposed to peas, I don't much care for their favor. But as I have been discovering lately, my taste buds are changing. One of the recipes this week calls for peas and we're going to leave them in. I may be putting my life on the line for the sake of the blog, dear readers.

That's all we have for you today! We're nearing a milestone here on our blog - something we could actually achieve today. If not today, then certainly tomorrow. We'll let you know what that is when we get there - but rest assured, it is quite the milestone.

We're using the normal schedule this week. I'm cooking tomorrow and Thursday, Maggie is taking Wednesday. We're off on Friday and in a slight change up - we will be shifting Saturday's post to Sunday because I have to work. Also, the blogs will be up later this week - sadly, I have the closing shift at my financial institution. Don't they know I have cooking to do!?!

Until next time,

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment