Monday, July 12, 2010

This Week's Ingredients

Good morning everyone! Sadly, it's Monday again - meaning the end to a long, enjoyable three day weekend for Maggie and I. It was one of those weekends that you only get once in a long while. Nothing that you have to do - but three days to do what you want to do. It was fantastic. We needed a recharge and it helped put some things into perspective (for me at least). Anyway - enough rambling about that, let's get to the real reason why you're here...

It's Monday! That means we disclose the list of ingredients for this week's recipes. Here they are:

4 X Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Lbs Skin On, Bone In Chicken (Breasts & Thighs)
1 X Leek
White Mushrooms
Celery
Sunflower Oil
Plain Yogurt
Thick Cut Bacon
Tomato Paste
Red Wine
Bay Leaves
Egg Noodles
Buttermilk
Cooking Twine
1 X Lemon
Red Grapes

Also included on this list are the things we grabbed at the downtown farmer's market:

2 Lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes
2 Lbs Pearl Onions
2 Lbs Strawberries

Quite the list this week isn't it? I'm getting a little ambitious this week - both of my recipes are French recipes. I'm also making a side dish with both recipes. We're back to the usual schedule. I'm taking Tuesday and Thursday, Maggie has Wednesday. Sadly, I'm back to the late shift this week, which will probably push the blog back to the 8:00 to 8:45 time slot. Adjust your evening internet plans accordingly.

That's all we have for you today - I'm back tomorrow with the first of my French recipe experiments. It should be an interesting week. Until then,

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment