Monday, September 27, 2010

This Week's Ingredients

Good evening everyone! It's Monday once again, which means a fresh week of recipes and opportunities here on the blog. This week is a bit of a 'twilight zone' week. Maggie will be taking Tuesday & Thursday (my typical cooking days) while I tackle Wednesday (her usual day). Once again, a completely horrid schedule at work has forced our hand into a less than desirable schedule for the coming week, but we'll make due. Hopefully, when the calendar changes to October, some part of normalcy will return to my schedule that will allow the blog to return to normal.

Anywho... here's what we're cooking with this week:

4 Pounds Beef Brisket
Apple Butter
Ruby Port Wine
Loaf Of Italian Bread
Shredded Asiago Cheese
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Medium Green Apple
Small Red Onion
Dried Apples
Large Eggs
Sourdough Bread
2 Green Peppers
Half & Half
Sour Cream
Dried Cranberries
Russet Potatoes (3 Pounds)
90% Lean Ground Beef
18 Ounces Tomato Sauce
Cream Cheese


And there you have it! I'm eager to try out my recipe for the week, and Maggie is excited to have her shot at two recipes in one week - a first for her on the blog. As we said, Tuesday and Thursday will be Maggie's nights - so expect the blog up at around the same time. Wednesday, I have the day off - but have to go into work after hours - don't get me started.... - so the blog will be up early Wednesday afternoon (hooray?)

It should be a fun week, although I certainly can't wait for it to be over. (I have a recipe or two that I'm really eager to share...but I need the opportunity to actually cook them. Something I haven't had lately. I'm hoping that comes next week. It'd better...)

Stop by tomorrow evening to see what Maggie is cooking! Until then,

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment